Pages

My first camera - Agfa Silette Rapid I

When I was about 10 years old in 1969 I got a birthday present. It was my first camera, an AGFA Silette Rapid I.
The thing that I do not like is it uses 12 shots film as it is rapid :)
Agfa cameras were very popular in those days.
I learned how to take pictures and how a camera works.
The camera has a 1:2.8/ 45 color Agnar lens.
It has three shutter speeds 30, 60 125 and ofcourse B.
Aperture is almost as usual from 2.8 to 22.
It has an hot shoe flash. The lever winder is on the base plate.
There are also pictures on it to adjust the distances easily :)
It is still in good condition but not possible to find the film. Also it is not very reasonable to take pictures with it.
And yes, we had a dinosaur as a pet in those years

2 comments:

  1. that is so cool you still have it!!My nikon n55 is acting up...i would love ot go digital asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. les cartouches rapid sont facilement rechargeables avec du film 135, ce qui permet de re faire fonctionner ces vieux appareils

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...